Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Powerless to Powerful

 

I came to a period in my life where I felt absolutely powerless. I was caught up in living the life that I was taught to have. Hiding the fact that I was agoraphobic my entire life and had CPTSD. I was not doing what my heart called me to do. Working with people struggling or viewed as lost causes is where I find purpose. Listening, coaching, and teaching.

Is it our heart we listen to? I think we have a higher calling, a purpose that resides in our soul.  When we are incongruent with our calling we feel that.  It shows through in a variety of ways; mental and physical health, relationships with people and/or food, and the energy that we put out to the world.  It determines if we are powerless or powerful.

It is important that we spend some uninterrupted time getting to know ourselves.  Time to focus on our calling and how we can continue on that path.  In a busy world that is hard to do and easy to set aside, but it what must be done to move from powerless to powerful.

Fortunately for me I am going to get plenty of time to this as I wander this summer and I hope you will come along too.

Walk in peace and beauty 



No comments:

Post a Comment